(Such as iPad Pro 12.9", Surface Pro 3/4/5/6, MacBook Pro 13.3", MacBook Air 13.3" ).
- Material: Crazy Horse Leather
- Item Size: 36*28*3cm/14.17*11*1.18 Inch
- Color: Brown
- Item Weight: 2.2 pounds(1.0 kg)
- Exterior made from genuine full-grain cowhide leather
- Interior fully lined with cotton, which is soft and breathable to protect the items from damage
- Superior YKK zipper closure keeps folio secured
- Expandable pocket on the left side can hold Letter-sized Paper and 13-inch tablet/laptop
- Three different size open pockets & one zipper pocket for all your documents travel tickets, pitch proposals, and business accessories
- Phone pocket fits up to the 6.0-inch mobile phone
- 3 x Card slot
- 2 x Pen Holder
- Notepad holder for your standard size (letter size: 8.5” x 11”) notepad / legal pad
At AZXCGleather, we're proud to give luxurious feel to your newly elegant, discreet and acquired leather good. We could customize leather goods with initials, a full name, logo or any idea, thought you wish- contact us today for your individual quote! Our customer service team is standing by ready to take your order and help you through the decision process. Just email them at email@example.com. Please note that custom engraved pieces are non-returnable unless they are faulty.
Frequently Asked Questions：
What is crazy horse leather?
Crazy Horse leather (A.K.A Distressed or Saddleback Leather) is not made from horses, but gets the name due to its original popularity for horse saddle production. This leather is specially treated to get a vintage look while retaining the strength and toughness that you would expect out of a quality leather. In recent years, its popularity has branched out from cowboy gear to being one of the hottest growing leather fashion trends.
How is it made?
Our Crazy Horse leather is made with full-grain leather. First, the top of the leather is sanded and buffed out. Once this part of the process is complete, it is finished with a special type of wax that is applied to the surface. This wax rests independently on the leather fibers allowing the coloration of the surface to change if scratched or rubbed, without immediately reversing back. The scratches and discoloration give it that vintage look that we love. Moderate rubbing during daily usage will result in the leather color reversing back.
How to take care of Crazy Horse Leather?
Crazy horse leather requires very minimal upkeep! If the leather gets dirty, just use a damp cloth to wipe and clean. The wax on the leather surface also acts as a moisture resistant shield, so you will find that it is more water resistant than your average leather. If you do want to treat the leather, just make sure to use a neutral leather cream and avoid detergents and chemicals.
All products on the website are not from the official brand; the trademarks of all products on the website belong to the copyright owner, and the website is only used to indicate the objects to which the products apply. If the copyright owner has objections to the use of the website, he can contact the website for processing.