- moleskine classic notebook - Large size
- moleskine volant journal - Large size
- moleskine cahier journal - Large size
- Full grain leather, distressed leather
- There is a cut slot for the usage of elastic band of moleskine notebook
- The left part of cover can accommodate some pen , card and notes
Why we honor and insist on sewing our leather product by hand ?
Leather sewing machines commonly use the "lock stitch" , If just one loop of a lock stitch is broken, the other side will automatically be loosened, often this process of unraveling will continue until the entire product is ruined. for hand stitched leather product, it will not unravel if one stitch is broken because of its special construction from saddle stitch that only is achieved by hand!
Though slower, hand sewing is superior to machine sewing. It is the best way to sew leather together,the hand stitched leather product will be more durable and stand the test of time !!