- Genuine leather, distressed leather
- Rite in the rain top-spiral notebook (No. 135) 3" x 5"
- Rite in the rain top-spiral notebook (No. 146) 4" x 6"
- 100% hand sewn with a saddle stitching technique
- Genuine full-grain cow leather
- Two card slot and a cash compartment
- Top-open pocket for Rite in the rain top-spiral notebook (Size Optional)
- An elastic band pen holder
- Snap button closure
Why we honor and insist on sewing our leather product by hand?
Leather sewing machines commonly use the "lock stitch" , If just one loop of a lock stitch is broken, the other side will automatically be loosened, often this process of unraveling will continue until the entire product is ruined. for the hand-stitched leather product, it will not unravel if one stitch is broken because of its special construction from saddle stitch that only is achieved by hand!
Though slower, hand sewing is superior to machine sewing. It is the best way to sew leather together,the hand-stitched leather product will be more durable and stand the test of time !!