- Material : High-density waterproof canvas and genuine leather
- Color : Brown/Grey/Camo
- Size : 22.83 X11.8 X 11.8 inches（57.99*29.97*29.97cm)
- Item Weight :1.39kg
- Premium Quality Material : This duffel bag is made of top quality genuine crazy horse leather and waterproof durable canvas,bottom rivets.The premium quality ensure the long lasting durability.The high-density canvas won't rip or tear when you put a lot of things in the duffel tote.And the quality solid zinc-alloy hardware won’t gather rust easily.
- Oversized Duffel Bag : You will be surprised at this travel bag’s size.the large main compartment and various inner pockets is perfect for clothes and traveling necessities.suitable for 3-4 days weekender or business trip, can be used as a carry-on flight bag.
- Duffels Dimensions : This travel bag dimensions is 22.83"(L)x11.8"(W) x 11.8"(H) with interior 1 large main compartment and 1 zipper pocket,2 small pockets for cell phone or coin.Exterior with 1 stylish magnetic button pockets and 1 small zipper pockets nicely hidden on the side.
- Easy and Comfortable for Use : The handles are rounded which makes it comfortable as a carry on handbag,The overnight bag also comes with a large durable adjustable shoulder strap which can relax your hands if you prefer to carry it over the shoulder that made toting it around so much easier as a shoulder weekender bag.
- Classic Style : This fashion duffel bag also fit for men and women,it’s perfect for the people who often go for business trip, traveling, camping and outdoor activities.
Tips & Tricks：
- Never wash your leather bag in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is neatsfoot oil or olive oil.
- Store leather bags properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.