- Material:litchi leathe
- Color: Black/Brown
- Size:10.8*6.8*5.9 inch（27.4*17.2*14.98cm)
- Item Weight:381g
- PREMIUM MATERIAL:Toiletry bags for men made of carefully selected High-Quality waterproof litchi leather, easy to clean, soft and durable and easy to stand on.
- HIGH-CAPACITY MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS: Main compartment can hold larger items, such as shampoo bottles or shaving cream, and has 4 elastic bands and 3 separate pockets made of water-resistant nylon (not fragile mesh) to keep the bottle upright and keep all the toiletries and shaving supplies organized. The back waterproof pocket can keep the wet/dry items separated, the front panel can be lay them flat, easily organize your items. More convenient men toiletry bag, make travel efficient.
- BARRIER FREE TRAVEL DESIGN: This toiletries bag is an ideal companion for your trip. Features double zippered opening, making it quickly reach into the main compartment and fully expanded. There is also a zipper pocket on the side for smaller items, allows you to store commonly used travel goods faster, such as power banks. The magnetic locking system ensures a firm seal during travel.
- PORTABLE TRAVEL TOILETRY BAG: The mens toiletry bags for traveling portable dual-function handle can be used for side lift or forward lift to prevent liquid from flowing out.
- UNIQUE DOPP KIT FOR MEN: Men travel toiletries bag, Size: 10.8*6.8*5.9 inch, suitable for both home and travel use, unique design can be used as your cosmetic bag, shaving bag, travel bag,makeup bag / cosmetic bag ideal choice.
Tips & Tricks：
- Never wash your leather bag in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is neatsfoot oil or olive oil.
- Store leather bags properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.