- Material : Genuine Leather
- Color : Brown/Coffee
- Size : 4.3 x 2.7 x 7.0 inches（11 x 7 x 18 cm)
- Item Weight :349g
- Men’s waist belt bag pouch is made of genuine cowhide leather which it is soft and smooth sturdy, easy clean polyester lining on the inside, making it both handsome and reliable for long-term use. The more you use it, the more unique it becomes.
- Leather belt loop holster case purse dimensions---4.3 x 2.7 x 7.0 inches/11 x 7 x 18 cm.Cellphone pocket to safely store and organize your cell phones, passport, cash, keys, small snacks, MP3, slim power bank, cards, coins, etc, keep your essentials organized and secure. It holds all the small things you need when you're traveling, shopping, walking, or meeting with friends on the weekend.
- 3 Ways to Carrying this leather bag.it can be uses as a waist belt pouch/shoulder bag/crossbody bag or a clutch bag.Designed for easy organization, you’ll have immediate access to your daily essentials on the go.It keeps your hands free which make it suitable for daily life,make you unique from other,best gifts for mens.
- Leather Shoulder bag/belt loop holster case perfect for any occasion or events especially for formal business occasion, professional business offices, workplace. It also can be used for school, car or at home; outdoor travel activities like riding, cycling, camping, boy scouts, hiking, biking, fishing, hunting. More and more people don’t like carrying a bulky purse or wallet when you go out,watch a movies,have a date,take in a party,walk a dog....So this case will be great for your choice!
Tips & Tricks：
- Never wash your leather bag in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is neatsfoot oil or olive oil.
- Store leather bags properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.