- Material : Genuine Leather
- Color : Brown/Black
- Size : 12 x 4.5 x 3 inches（30.48*11.43*7.62cm)
- Item Weight :425g
- HIGH-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Expertly handmade using 100% durable cowhide leather, this Fanny Pack offers fashion and function when traveling, engaged in outdoor activities or for everyday use. Its study leather construction and roomy pockets will serve you well throughout the years.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE. A stylish approach to compact style,which is a great way to carry your essentials with you anywhere you need to go. It measures 12” L x 4.5” W x 3” H in size and is outfitted with a belt that adjusts from 26-50 inches, allowing users to customize the pouch for a secure, comfortable fit.
- SECURES YOUR ESSENTIALS. Outfitted with sturdy zipper closures, you can rest assured that your belongings are safe and secure inside. These zippers will operate smoothly for a long time, ensuring continual use and secure storage for years to come.
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE. Keep all of your essentials organized and secure inside six convenient pockets. There’s a main spacious compartment and backside pocket, along with two front pockets and two side pockets, for conveniently storing cash, credit cards, your driver’s license, a cell phone, keys and other personal items.
- 2 side change pockets - 4 inches wide x 2 inches high / #1 Front pocket 6 inches wide x 3.5 inches high / Pocket behind front 6 inches wide x 3.5 inches high x 1 inch deep / Main pocket 12 inches wide ( from side to side ) × 4 inches high x 3 inches deep / Back pocket 12 inches wide ( from side to side) X 5 inches high
- GREAT GIFT IDEA. Stylish, compact and durably made, this Leather Fanny Pack is a great, practical gift idea for both men and women. It’s a unique way to hold important essentials while shopping, traveling, biking, fishing, jogging and more.
Tips & Tricks：
- Never wash your leather bag in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is neatsfoot oil or olive oil.
- Store leather bags properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.