Tips & Tricks：
- Never wash your leather bag in the washing machine.
- Keep cosmetics inside a pouch or small case. Cap all pens and anything that might leak on the leather.
- Avoid cleaning products with alcohol, turpentine or other mineral spirits. The only thing you need in order to care for your product, is neatsfoot oil or olive oil.
- Store leather bags properly when not in use; keep out of direct sunlight and in low humidity as sunlight fades and dries leather.
- If leather gets wet, absorb as much water as possible with a thick hand towel and then air dry.